This past week I've stumbled upon two videos I can't stop watching.
The first one is pretty captivating and I love the song:
The second one is fuuuuucking amazing.
So amazing, in fact, that I would actualy describe it to my own grandmother as "fucking amazing." And I might want to marry the girl.
thunderheist - jerk it from thatgo on Vimeo
The movements remind me of a gigantic truck engine in idle. Beautiful.

3 comments:
the first one is a better song and has a less creepy video and a hotter girl. second one is interesting, but kinda gross.
Ohh man. The girl in the second video is infinitely hotter. If you've seen Lykke (the one in the first video) in other things, she's definitely hit or miss. And it's more often a miss.
word. i guess the slow motion jiggle is not doin it for me. whatever finds your lost remote.
Post a Comment