Thank you for posting this. I didn't know if anybody else had ever remembered this. I rented it from Carbonated Video and remember playing the pinball game for 15-30 minute increments. If played longer, detrimental and irreversible damage would happen to the eyes.
Welcome to the Sideshow, a blog by and for the students of the Creative Circus. Consider it our own little trading post along the side of the information superhighway. It's a place to share a brilliant ad you've seen, a piece of mind-blowing design, amazing photography, some sick new technology or anything just flat-out creative. Use it to post a helpful resource you've found or just start a discussion about anything in the creative world.
All students are welcome to read and post here. To gain authorization to post please email thecreativesideshow@gmail.com.
2 comments:
Thank you for posting this. I didn't know if anybody else had ever remembered this. I rented it from Carbonated Video and remember playing the pinball game for 15-30 minute increments. If played longer, detrimental and irreversible damage would happen to the eyes.
I actually still own my virtua boy. I got it for my 14th birthday.
Don't think I have any games though.
Post a Comment