Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Help me help you

Listen, folks. I've got stuff, you want stuff. Let's make this happen.

I'm leaving for Boulder on Friday and need to get rid of anything I can't fit in my car. This is a fire sale! Two days only! If you're interested in anything, give me a call at 678-386-9175.

Old wood bed with box spring/mattress (and sheets and pillows if you want). Queen I believe. I paid $100 for it at a yard sale. So, let's say $50.

Nice little nightstand. Comes with an assortment of unused condoms and a pack of cigarettes. $10.

Sizable corner desk. In pretty good condition, but will require a little disassembly/reassembly. Originally over $200. Let's say $35.

Decent desk chair. Nothing crazy, but it works. $10.

Worthless bookshelf. $3. Or free.

Little lamp. $5. Or free.

Desk lamp. $4. Or free.

All these prices are negotiable. I just need these things out of my house by tomorrow. So if you want something I'll probably just give it to you if you ask.

2 comments:

Annie Johnston said...

hey andy, is the bookshelf usable... is it sturdy? i can come by and grab it tomorrow.. thanks let me know --annie
706-424-1333
Anniejohnston4@mac.com

Truzen said...

Hey Andy, if no one claims the bed, I'll take it. Sleeping on a Wmart futon is absolutely not amazing.
Truzen"at"Gmail.com
423/653/4991